There are many sources of advice on job hunting and careers including on the internet, in newspapers and professional journals – with their websites; and on company websites – under Vacancies or Employment. Some specialise in London, others in locations such as London Boroughs and some in sectors.
Sources of opportunities for project management employment in London can include:
- Via employment agencies, recruitment companies and head hunters – as promoted in PPPM media, at conferences and exhibitions as exhibitors, and on their websites, or social media such as:
Wellingtone PM Recruitment
- Vacancies and Careers sections on websites of known or potential employers – for specific or types of vacancies – present and past, training schemes or general advice.
- Via career guidance at schools – including through STEM Ambassadors – with work experience situations and guidance on a career of first choice in PPPM as an apprenticeship or academic route.
- As part of Graduate support from Universities and colleges – and through placements on sandwich courses, colleagues and alumni.
- Through contacts and connections.
- Via word of mouth.
- Via London Borough Councils or www.futureoflondon.org.uk/majorprojects