– (1907-1985) a Swiss architect who championed self-build housing with standard components. Project management lesson: keep it simple, cleverly simple.
– (1880-1960) Architect of iconic London symbols including Bankside Power Station – now Tate Modern; Battersea Power Station – now undergoing compete […]
For cohesive, repetitive, yet adaptable solutions for example with libraries, schools, fire stations, housing.
– architect – taking the opportunities after the Great Fire. 52 Churches, St Pauls, plan for development – not adopted owing to […]
– Regency Architect – having a vision.
– (1788-1855), part of the influential Cubitt family, he was the first major contractor to employ a permanent workforce – which project […]
John, Robert, James, William.