Courses London has a full range of vocational courses – including for project management; and including BTECs (Business and Technical Education Council), […]
– of 1816 onwards.
18 Wilton Street, SW1X 7NR – with just a little bit of military history!
– tabloid and broadsheet, daily and Sunday – national and London.
multiple radio stations across London.
“Wall Street on water.”
– (1812-1870) well known as a popular writer from Victorian Times to the present day – frequently with London contexts; but also […]
– an anthropomorphic bear, originally from darkest Peru, but always committed to London. His relevance to project management includes his efforts “to […]
– (1907-1985) a Swiss architect who championed self-build housing with standard components. Project management lesson: keep it simple, cleverly simple.
– (1880-1960) Architect of iconic London symbols including Bankside Power Station – now Tate Modern; Battersea Power Station – now undergoing compete […]